Do you have an idea that will change the field of landscape architecture?
Tell us about it!
It takes big ideas to move a profession forward – ideas from different perspectives, voices, and backgrounds. Those big ideas could come from you.
We want to hear your ideas of what the profession should be doing tomorrow.
During these fast-paced, innovative talks, presenters will have just 20 slides that auto advance every 20 seconds to share your game changing idea. Submissions from first-time presenters, students, emerging professionals, and allied professionals are encouraged.
Here's How to Enter
- Your Information: Tell us about yourself.
- Game Changer Written Description: Pitch this talk to attendees in two sentences. How will your idea change the field?
- Video: Submit a short (one-minute), cell phone-quality video describing your Game Changer. No fancy production required. Most importantly, have fun with it!
Eligibility & Registration
- Landscape architecture professionals (graduates of a landscape architecture program recognized by ASLA) wishing to present at the Conference on Landscape Architecture need to be active members of ASLA.
- Game Changer presenters selected from this process will receive 30% off a full registration to the Conference on Landscape Architecture. We’ll share details about how to use the discount after registration opens in April 2020.
- Allied professionals are encouraged to both submit and speak, but are not required to be members of ASLA.
Submissions will be chosen by popular vote.
- The presentation submission and review process is managed through an online system, Abstract ScoreCard. ASLA members and returning users should use their unique ASLA IDs and passwords below. If you forgot your password, please visit: https://my.asla.org/password. Non-ASLA members should click “Begin Now” to get started.
- If you submitted to the call for presentations in January, your account information is the same.
- Please login to the Abstract ScoreCard early. Your account will lock after three incorrect password submissions. If this happens, please contact Membership at firstname.lastname@example.org directly to reset.
|February 19, 2020
||Call for submissions opens
|March 23, 2020
||Deadline for submitting proposals (12:00 PM PT)
||Selection notifications sent to presenters
|October 2-5, 2020
||ASLA Conference on Landscape Architecture