You will be using this platform to upload your paper/session submission(s) and your contact information for the conference. If this is your first time logging in you will need to click "Join Now" below to set up a profile. Once that profile is set up you will receive an access key/password to login to the portal to submit proposals, update information, etc.
The purpose and focus of SPTechCon: The SharePoint and Office 365 Conference, Austin, 2019
is training, problem-solving, and networking for those working in/with Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365.
This includesOn-premises 2013/16/19, Hybrid variations of on-premises/online, SharePoint Online and a variety of applications within Office 365.
The ultimate goal of SPTechCon is to show ways SharePoint and Office 365 can impact and improve workplace collaboration and employee engagement. Harnessing these aspects can lead to an organizational transformation of increased productivity.
Call for Speakers Information/Guidelines:
- SPTechCon Austin 2019 is seeking proposals from speakers for full-day and half-day tutorials and 75-minute technical classes.
When you propose a class, be clear about the audience. Is your class for business managers and analysts? Administrators? Developers? Think about who would be most interested in your topic, and your presentation of that topic. Make sure that your proposal makes it clear who you are addressing, and what they will learn from your session. Also tell us if your session is introductory, intermediate or for experts. Your session also should indicate which version of SharePoint is being discussed in your class; if it’s a general session that’s applicable to any version of SharePoint, please indicate as such. No submissions will be accepted without this complete information.
- All submissions must be entered and completed by August 31, 2018
- Session Abstracts need to reflect an objective learning proposal and refrain from the selling of products and services
- If submitting a proposal, please add Support@ConferenceAbstracts.com to your safe/approved senders list
- All speakers/submissions will be notified by Late-September of acceptance status via email