Welcome to the Peter Buchanan and Clarence J. Jupiter Submission Site
Peter Buchanan and Clarence J. Jupiter Scholarships
- Eligibility: Students who are members of a CASE ASAP student advancement organization are eligible to apply for both scholarships. The Clarence J. Jupiter Scholarship is awarded to students of diverse backgrounds. CASE defines diversity to include ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age and able-ism.
- Number of Entries: Your student organization may submit as many active members as they wish. Use a separate application for each person applying. Please note: advisers must submit separate recommendation letters for each applicant.
- Consecutive Year Entry: The same person may not win a scholarship two years in a row.
- Award: Winners receive complimentary registration and a $400 stipend to attend the Network Convention. Recipients will be notified in May.
- The scholarship must be used in the same calendar year in which it is awarded. If a scholarship recipient does not return to school for the academic term following the convention, his or her institution is expected to return the scholarship. In the event the student cannot attend the convention, the selection committee may award the scholarship to another applicant.
You will be using this form to provide your contact information and your required submission details for review. Click Join Now below to begin. Complete applications are due April 19, 2019. No applications will be accepted after this deadline. Please contact Robyn Neeley at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.