Early Deadline: Friday, May 25, 1:00 PM | Final Deadline: Friday, June 22, 1:00 PM
Open to architecture, landscape architecture, interior architecture, and architectural lighting firms with 19 or fewer employees, Small Firms, Great Projects
provides a platform for small firms to feature their best work in print, online, and in a companion exhibition.
You can view the 2018 program's submission details and a submission template here
One-Page Layout + Exhibition Printing
- Architecture, Landscape architecture and interior design firms working on residential, retail, small business, or institutional projects.
- Firms must be a local small firm with 19 or fewer employees.
- Firms can submit one project for a one-page layout or two projects for a two-page spread. Entry fees are per project. Completion date not required for projects.
- Firms may submit projects that have been previously published in Small Firms, Great Projects or other publications.
Two-Page Spread + Exhibition Printing
- Early $475 / Final $525 Members + Partners
- Early $830 / Final $880 Nonmembers
*Entry Fees are nonrefundable
- Early $870 / Final $920 Members + Partners
- Early $1,580 / Final $1,630 Nonmembers
- Completed Submission Form
- Firm Logo
- Main Image – 10” W x 12” H image in a JPG Format, 300 DPI Resolution
- Detail Image – 3” W x 3” H image in a JPG format, 300 DPI Resolution
- Full Page Image (2 Page spread only) – 10” W x 12” H image in a JPG Format, 300 DPI Resolution
- Firm Banner – 18” W x 48” H in a JPG Format, 300 DPI Resolution
- Photographer Agreement (Recommended, but not required)