SIA Education@ISC is a trusted source for security education at the largest security event in the Americas.
Brought to you by the Security Industry Association, this educational program is for security professionals seeking the latest information and insight into the critical issues, relevant technologies and new strategies in today's dynamic security market.
SIA Education@ISC serves the entire Security Channel from installers to integrators, consultants to end-users from various verticals. Job titles include Executive Management (Owners/Senior Management) and General Management (VP/Dir/Mgr levels); Government, including Law Enforcement/Public Safety; Security Consulting; Sales; Marketing; Engineering; Information Technology; and more.
Deadline for Submission: Monday, June 11, 2018
- Proposals must be submitted using the online form found below no later than Monday, June 11, 2018.
- A maximum of three proposals are permitted from any one company or individual.
- Complete and submit all required items in the session proposal form.
- A confirmation email will be sent upon submission.
- Proposals will be reviewed by the ISC Education Advisory Board.
- Submitters will be notified by email of the Board's decisions by October 5.
- All correspondence and notifications will be sent electronically to the email addresses listed on the submission form.
- Note: All proposal submissions MUST include a presentation outline, as requested in the proposal submission form.
- Delivering a session at an ISC educational program is done on a voluntary unpaid basis.
- All of the speakers individual travel and living expenses are at their own expense.
- Relevance and timeliness of topic
- Innovation and tactical focus
- Quality of proposal (alignment of session description, outline and learning objectives)
- Expertise of presenter(s)
- Commercial-free, vendor-neutral nature of session proposal
One complimentary registration to the full paid Education program is provided to all presenters.