CVC is committed to the education of fellows in order to train the future generation
of leaders treating peripheral arterial and venous disease. Every year, CVC offers
scholarships to fellows enrolled in accredited vascular surgery, cardiology/
interventional cardiology and interventional radiology fellowship programs.
We are proud to announce that again this year, CVC has partnered with Boston Scientific in order to provide a limited number of fellows, which include registration fees, airfare/travel expenses (maximum $500) and registration fees.
Fellows are required to attend at least 2 full days of the conference in addition to
one of the following sponsored events (during the conference dates):
CVC Fellows Hands-On Dinner Program - Complex Lower Extremity Disease: A Case-Based Review to be held Wednesday evening, July 11. Facilitated by a highly respected physician faculty, this program will give special consideration to the management of CLI and the role of drug-elution and advanced technologies in treating this highly complex disease. Didactic sessions will be followed by the opportunity to interact with faculty and gain valuable hands-on experience with the latest technologies in atherectomy, CTO crossing, stenting, and thrombectomy through the use of anatomical flow models and case simulation. (non-CME, sponsored by a grant from Boston Scientific).Complex Lower Extremity & Carotid Interventions Hands-On Program, Wednesday evening, July 11
This application process includes uploading a letter of good-standing from your Program Coordinator. Once an application is approved, hotel and flight reservations
must coordinated with Luxe Travel.
There are only a limited number of scholarships available. After all scholarships
have been granted, fellows must register formally online (www.cvcpvd.com)
CVC Abstract Submission
- All cancellation requests received in writing on or before Friday, June 8, 2018 5:00 pm (CDT) will result in charging credit card on file the travel agency fee of $35 & airfare cancellation fees.
- All cancellations received in writing after Friday, June 8, 2018 5:00 pm (CDT) will result in charging the credit card on file all fees that CVC incurs (includes flight, hotel, and CVC Registration fees).
Vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, cardiologists and vascular medicine specialists are encouraged to submit their work to the CVC Podium Presentation Program. The accepted presentations will be publicly recognized during CVC and will receive a plaque, free registration for the 2018 annual meeting. All presenters will be listed on the CVC Web Site and will receive a Certificate attesting to their presentations. Guidelines for Submitting Your Abstract include:
Login below to begin your submission or application!
- Submit your abstract
- Abstracts should be written in English and submitted no later than June 8, 2018.
Any material you submit is subject to editorial review, and there is no guarantee of publication.
- Your abstract material should cover original or new material (analyzed data), rather than summarize presentations.
- The presenter's name should be clearly identified on the abstract. Click here to view an example abstract.
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words beyond the title, the name of the author(s), Institution and country of origin. All abstracts must be submitted as a PDF Document only.
- Each presenter can participate with one 5-minute oral (podium) presentation.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts will be notified within one month of submission. The presenter's name will be listed on the CVC Web Site once the abstract is accepted.
- Approved submissions will receive hotel accommodations at the Radisson Blu Aqua Chicago (maximum of 3 nights during conference attendance) and complimentary registration (both must be reserved via the Registration Link located at www.cvcpvd.com).
- CVC is not responsible for travel or any other expenses.