AMCHP has extended the deadline to submit a proposal (workshop, skills-building session, or poster) for the 2019 AMCHP Annual Conference, to be held March 9-12 at the San Antonio Riverside Marriott in San Antonio, Texas. The submission deadline is now Wednesday, Sept. 26, at 11:59 p.m. ET.
The theme for the 2019 conference is Investments in MCH: Strengthening Families and the MCH Workforce.
The tracks for this year’s conference are:
• Adolescent Health (includes youth development and transition)
• Child Health
• Epidemiology/Data, Assessment and Evaluation (includes health outcomes: impact of investment/ROI, etc.)
• Family and Youth Engagement (includes fatherhood involvement, family-centered care)
• Health Care Financing and Coverage (includes health reform)
• Infant Health
• Life Course Approach
• MCH Systems Building
• Women’s and Maternal Health
• Workforce Development and Leadership
The AMCHP Annual Conference is the ideal venue to present your ideas, research, innovative programming, best practices and effective outreach strategies to MCH and other public health practitioners. Our audience includes directors of state programs, federal officials, advocates, family leaders, researchers and health care providers.
For more information about the conference audience, click here.
For additional information regarding what is required during the submission process, please click here.
Note regarding login: All presenters/submitters accessing this this site for the first time must first create an account.