For the 2018 Texas Charter Schools Conference
October 24-26, 2018 at the Marriott Marquis
in Houston, Texas
The Texas Charter Schools Association is now accepting presentation proposals. TCSA is looking for engaging presenters and sessions that focus on best practices in education and to engage attendees in dialogue about cutting edge trends, issues and educational solutions. Participation as a presenter will help increase your leadership skills and professional competence, provide for an exchange of ideas and solutions and help attendees address the issues and challenges facing the Texas charter schools community.
In doing so, TCSA, along with selected presenters, will create a community of learning that will help charter school leaders and educators in Texas improve the quality of education for the children they serve.
This is YOUR chance to share and discuss best practices, innovation, leadership strategies, and Texas' focus on student academic achievement. The individual submitting the abstract is responsible for:
- submitting a call for presentations proposal you agree to the terms and conditions on the conference presentation policies
- making sure all presenters have read and are aware of these policies
- responding to the speaker agreement form by August 15, 2018
- letting us know if you have questions regarding these policies by emailing mailto:email@example.com.
Summary of Deadlines:
- Call for presentations closes: May 15, 2018
- Proposers notified of status/acceptance: July 15, 2018
- Deadline for accepted presenters to confirm acceptance: August 15, 2018
- Texas Charter Schools Conference: October 24-26, 2018