Jefferson Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education (JCIPE) invites you to submit abstracts for the 2018 Interprofessional Care for the 21st Century conference which will be held October 26-27, 2018 at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA. The purpose of this conference is to showcase scholarly work and works in progress related to interprofessional education and/or collaborative practice.
- Describe assessment strategies for interprofessional education and collaborative practice related to students, patients and systems;
- Identify opportunities/apply strategies to engage patients/advocates as partners in developing new models of interprofessional education and care;
- Describe/apply approaches for preparing faculty and staff for interprofessional education and collaborative practice;
- Explain the role of technology and social media in advancing interprofessional education and collaborative practice;
- Design sustainable interprofessional curricular offerings that bridge the classroom and clinical practice.
The following broad themes have been chosen for JCIPE 2018 conference in order to encourage a wide range of abstracts with the focus on improving health outcomes. Abstracts should represent research and/or programs to advance the fields of interprofessional education (IPE) and collaborative practice (CP).
If you have any questions or trouble with your submission, contact JCIPE@jefferson.edu.
- Collaborative practice models
- Curricular innovations
- Evaluation and assessment
- Faculty and staff development
- Hotspotting/complex care
- Student initiatives
- Patient perspectives and outcome measures
- Quality improvement and patient safety initiatives
- Technology innovations
Conference Registration will open on July 9.