close this panel
Name: ABCT 52nd Annual Convention
Location: Washington, District of Columbia
Date: November 15–18, 2018
Website: Click here
Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
52nd Annual Convention
Cognitive Behavioral Science, Treatment & Technology
November 2018 • Washington, DC
ACCESS THE SUBMISSION CENTER
- DEADLINE: March 15, 2018 at 11:59 pm ET.
- CHARACTER LIMIT: Character counts include spaces.
- Symposia: 13,800 characters for the entire text. The summary abstract: 2800 characters. Individual presentation abstracts: 2200 characters each; three to five presentations total.
- Research Spotlight Presentations: 1950 characters
- Panel Discussions & Clinical Round Tables: 1950 characters
- Poster Sessions: 2800 characters
- ABSTRACT LIMIT: An individual must limit to 6 the number of submissions in which he or she is the first author (including posters), the chair or moderator, the discussant, panelist, or an invited speaker. Acceptances will be limited to 4 first author presentations.
- Please Note: The Cadmium Scorecard is designed to be used with Chrome, Safari, or Firefox browsers. Use of Internet Explorer may result in error messages and delays in submitting. If you experience difficulties using another browser, please seek assistance with your internal IT support staff.
- Log-in: If you are a previous user or reviewer, type in your email address to see if you are already in the system. If your email address does not appear, click ‘Join Now.’
- Help: For all log-in problems or technical questions, please contact Cadmium Helpdesk (email@example.com) or call (410) 638.9239 any time between Monday-Friday 9am - 6pm EST. If you have any policy questions related to the ABCT Annual Convention, please contact ABCT at (212) 647-1890 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*********FOR MORE DETAILED SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
- For detailed Text Instructions, please click here.
- For a Screenshot Guide of each step of the process, please click here.
- For an Author Info Checklist (info you'll need from presenters), please click here.
- To view the Call for Papers, please click here.
- To view the Review Criteria and sample abstracts visit the ABCT Preparing to submit An Abstract web page.
PS: New and renewing members can take advantage of our prorated 2018-2019 membership special today! Enjoy ABCT membership benefits through October 31, 2019 and receive discounted registration for the upcoming convention in Washington D.C. The 2018-2019 membership special is available until June 18, 2018. Click the link, complete the form, then scan and e-mail it to Dakota McPherson at: email@example.com. Alternatively, you can mail it to us at the address on the bottom of the home page.
Log in to the Abstract ScoreCard
Organizer: Dakota McPherson - firstname.lastname@example.org / (212) 647-1890