Welcome to the 2014 Multifamily Asset Management Conference Session Call for Speakers Application Site!
Speaker applications for the Multifamily Asset Management Conference
education sessions are now being accepted through June 6.
MAXIMIZE 2014 Multifamily Asset Management Conference is the apartment industry's sole event dedicated to asset management and long-term value creation in multifamily housing and portfolios. Co-produced by National Apartment Association (NAA) and the Joshua Tree Conference Group (JTCG), the conference builds upon the success of the Apartment Revenue Management Conference and the NAA Green Conference to create a comprehensive retreat for asset managers charged with creating new value for their investors.
Attendees include apartment industry asset managers, revenue managers, investors, COOs, CEOs, data analysts, risk managers and financial analysts. The conference will focus on five key areas:
- Expense Management Strategies
- Revenue Enhancement and Pricing Strategies
- Data Analytics and Performance Benchmarking
- Green Practices including Utility Management
- Capital Markets Financing Strategies
Important items of note:
- Session titles and descriptions have been established and are described within the submission form (here). Proposing speakers should identify sessions to which they might speak and provide a statement of interest and background, as well as a short expansion on the proposed topic to demonstrate familiarity with the concepts being discussed..
- Our first preference is to maximize peer interaction between representative owner/manager companies. We recognize that in certain expert areas, consultants and suppliers have comprehensive and cutting-edge information and encourage speaker proposals from both communities. NAA/JTCG retains the right to select speakers as it sees fit, based upon the projected value that the proposed speaker brings to a specific topic.
- An individual or company may be proposed for a maximum of three sessions.
- The number of sessions that an individual and/or company will be allowed to present upon will be limited to two. This includes appearances as a presenter or as a panelist.
- To be considered, potential speakers must submit all requested information via the online form, and incomplete submissions will not be accepted or reviewed. No paper documents will be accepted.
- The submission deadline is Friday, June 6, 2014 (11:59 p.m. ET). There will be no extensions or exceptions.