The Call for Awards Nominations is open for only a select number of awards. Each award has its own conditions. Please ensure that the candidate meets the criteria by viewing the award descriptions available on the website
How do I nominate?
- Please ensure that the candidate meets the criteria
- Create an account or log in to an existing account. You can save your progress and return to complete at a later date.
- Follow each task required and press submit when done
To begin, please click the "Join Now" button above.
- A nominator can put forward only one candidate up for nomination in each award category.
- Member of the Executive Board shall be nominated for a MetSoc administered award while in office. The nomination will be held until the term on the executive board is expired.
- The nominators are responsible for verifying that all conditions of the award have been satisfied and all procedures were properly followed in making the nomination.
- All nominations will stand for three years.
- The adjudication of the award shall be made by the MetSoc Awards Committee of The Metallurgy and Materials Society of CIM.
Posthumous awards will be allowed only if the candidate has already been shortlisted.
- Self-nominations are not permitted.
- Each award shall be made from time to time as circumstances warrant with no more than one award recipient per year.