The QUAD Conference is the ideation of AIA Connecticut, AIA New Jersey, AIA New York State, and AIA Pennsylvania. Each of our states are unique and struggle with the balance between large urban centers and the most remote corners of our states. We are looking for proposals that embrace high quality design and inclusion – and can be applied across socioeconomic or regional boundaries.
As architects and creators of the built environment, we have opportunities to be reflective of the communities we presently live in and be designers of the future. Whether we practice in a rural part of the country or a big city, our responsibility to the built environment does not waiver. The QUAD State Conference will bring together architects and other professionals willing to share their knowledge.
Programs must address common challenges and common opportunities, and illustrate how Quality Unites Architectural Design.
Thank you for taking the time to make your submission to be a part of the 2017 QUAD State Conference.
Monday, May 15th
- Proposals to be received by 11:59 pm EST
Wednesday, May 24th
- Jury meets by conference call to select programs
Friday, May 26th
- Program contacts are notified by email of their selection
Tuesday, May 21st
- Speaker and program confirmation, quality assurance forms and speaker bios are returned
Wednesday, October 18th
- PowerPoint presentations, speaker/moderator introductions, handouts in PDF form and audio visual requests are due
Please review guidelines for handouts. All materials are to be in black and white, no more than 5 pages for 90 minute sessions and 15 pages for 180 minute workshops.
PowerPoint presentations and handouts must be in compliance with AIA CES Guidelines.
To see a full list of guidelines click here