The International Program Committee
invites you to submit a proposal for Concurrent Sessions (parallel symposia, brainstorming sessions), Rapid Communication Sessions, and Poster Presentations for 2013. This year the committee is strongly encouraging submissions that are crucial to our mission but have been historically under-represented in the program. These topics are listed below. In order to increase the breadth of the program and information from around the world, we ask that you consider developing concurrent sessions with colleagues from different countries and institutions.
Requests for Proposals (RFPs):
To begin your submission for the first time, click on 'Join Now' under New Users below.
- Improving accuracy of diagnosis of bipolar disorder
- Bipolar disorder across the lifespan
- Advances in the neurobiology of bipolar disorder
- New approaches to understanding the genetics of bipolar disorder
- Prodomes and early intervention
- Prevention and intervention to reduce medical comorbidity
- Combining psychosocial interventions with pharmacotherapy to facilitate sustained recovery
- Specific treatment strategies for comorbid psychiatric conditions
- Understanding and enhancing the doctor-patient alliance
- Research participation: what doctors and patients need to know about one another to maximize the benefits of research
The deadlines for Parallel Symposia and Brainstorming Sessions have passed.
DEADLINE for Submission of Lilly Young Travel Fellowship Applications:
January 2, 2013, 11:59 pm Central Time
DEADLINE for Submission of Posters and Rapid Communications Abstracts:
January 14, 2013, 11:59 pm Central Time
Please carefully review the submission for correct spelling, grammar, co-author names, affiliations and email addresses before submitting. The accepted abstract will be published in the journal Bipolar Disorders so the submission will appear in the journal with the information submitted online.