The Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs (AMCHP) invites you to submit a proposal (workshop, skills-building session or poster) for the 2018 AMCHP Annual Conference (Feb. 10-13). The theme for the 2018 conference is Staying Focused: The Enduring Commitment of MCH to Families and Outcomes.
Proposal submissions deadline extended again until Thursday, Sept. 7 at 10:00 AM ET.
Tracks for this year’s conference include:
• Adolescent Health (includes youth development and transition)
• Child Health
• Epidemiology/Data, Assessment and Evaluation (includes Health Outcomes: Impact of Investment/ROI, etc.)
• Family and Youth Engagement (includes fatherhood involvement, family-centered care)
• Health Care Financing and Coverage (includes Health Reform)
• Life Course Approach
• MCH Block Grant Transformation
• MCH Systems Building
• Women’s and Infant Health
• Workforce Development and Leadership
The AMCHP Annual Conference is the ideal venue to present your ideas, research, innovative programming, best practices and effective outreach strategies to MCH and other public health practitioners. Our audience includes directors of state programs, federal officials, advocates, family leaders, researchers and health care providers.
We encourage proposal submissions to include any aspects related to family and youth engagement and involvement. Reviewers will give special consideration to proposals that include family or youth as presenters and/or panelists, especially for the Family and Youth Engagement and the Adolescent Health tracks.
For more information about the AMCHP conference audience, click here.
For additional information regarding what is required during the submission process, please click here.
Note regarding login: All presenters/submitters accessing this this site for the first time must first create an account.