The Call for Abstracts for the 79th Midwest Fish and Wildlife Conference is open!Deadline to submit: Monday, September 17, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EST
The scientific program will consist of four types of sessions: Organized Symposia
(a series of integrated presentations that address aspects of a single topic or theme); Contributed Oral Presentations
(individual oral presentations to be assigned to a general contributed track - Fisheries, Wildlife, or Human Dimensions/Outreach/Public Engagement); Lightning Talks
(a 10-minute presentation, showcasing research-in-progress, in a fast-paced format); and Poster Presentations
(4’x4’ printed poster showcased as part of the Trade Show & Poster Social). Abstract Submission:
- Anyone interested in submitting an abstract for the conference should submit a proposal using this online form by Monday, September 17 2018, 11:59 PM (EST).
- Please include all of the requested information and use the specified format to ensure that the program committee receives the details necessary to evaluate your submission. The online form will prompt you for the following: Presentation Title, Authors, Track, Tags/Keywords, and Abstract (limited to 300 words).
- Track Options: Contributed Oral and Poster presentations will be grouped with similar presentations to form thematic sessions, based on selected disciplines: Fisheries, Wildlife, Human Dimensions/Outreach/Public Engagement. Oral presentation authors also have the option of indicating interest in an Organized Symposium, either as an invited speaker, or if you want your talk to be considered for a particular symposium. Overviews of the accepted symposia are posted to the conference website for reference.
- You may begin the submission process and return to your saved proposal any time up until the submission deadline. You can also login and make any modifications only until the submission deadline.
- Please submit an abstract only if you plan to attend the meeting. Presenting authors must be registered for the conference on the day of their scheduled presentation.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent by mid-October, and the schedule will be posted by early November.
If you have questions about these instructions, need assistance filling out the online submission form, or would like to withdraw a submission, contact Meg Boera at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click "Join Now
" below to begin.