The National Center for Interprofessional Practice and Education, in collaboration with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, The John A. Hartford Foundation, the Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation and the Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, is soliciting proposals designed to accelerate the development of creative, robust and sustainable interprofessional initiatives in which graduate nursing and one or more other professions actively learn and work together with individuals and their families in community-based clinical settings.
Up to 20 graduate nursing programs that collaborate with one or more professional schools and a community clinical setting will receive up to $50,000 for a two-year initiative. The recipient is required to provide a 1:1 cash match. Matching funds can be provided by the applicant school, professional school partners, university and/or clinical community partners or others committed to the success of the initiative.
- Applications must be submitted through this online system, CadmiumCD.
- Application deadline is 11:59 EDT July 15, 2016.
- You must create an account in CadmiumCD. Click the "Join Now" button under “New Users” below.
- You may add information and save your application to return at a later time.
- You can log into the system at any point to update your application up until the grant deadline. This includes for proposals that have been submitted as well as those under development.
- To review the required application components please visit: https://nexusipe.org/accelerating.