The Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy (AMCP) invites submissions for abstracts to be presented at AMCP Nexus 2017, which will be held October 16-19, at the Gaylord Texan Hotel & Convention Center in Dallas, Texas.
Please note the following:
- Submission begins on May 11, 2017 1:00 PM ET.
- Submission ends on Tuesday, July 11, 2017 at 5:30 PM ET.
- Notifications will be sent to the authors by mid-August 2017.
- Be sure to create the New Account/User ID and password of the person that will be designated as the Presenter and contact author of the submitted poster abstract.
- At least one author of each accepted poster (preferably the primary author) must register for and attend the conference to present the poster during the time designated for poster presentations.
- If the content of poster abstracts submitted for consideration has been published previously as an abstract or article or presented in another forum the abstract must be identified as an Encore.
If you don't have a User ID and Password, click "Create an Account
TO VIEW AND PRINT THE CALL FOR ABSTRACTS BROCHURE.
- You will receive an email once your abstract has been submitted and will see a green check mark to the left of your submission title.
- Once you abstract has been submitted, you can log back in and make edits up until the Submission Period Closes.
Michelle Perkins, Education Program Coordinator: Michelle Perkins - email@example.com / (703) 684-2612