You will be using this portal to upload your entry and update your contact information for the awards contest.
Participants may submit entries, either as individuals or as teams, to a judging panel that will select winners for the following awards:
- Three winners per topic (12 total winners) for:
- Most innovative & creative
- Best value proposition & relevance
- Most efficient & feasible
- Three best overall winners for:
- Greatest impact on achieving the Grand Challenge
- Best student innovation
- Best new concept
Winners will have the opportunity to present their ideas to and network with industry leaders/evaluators, be considered for research grants, have the opportunity for mention in trade publications, and receive special recognition and awards. Student entries that are selected as winners will also be offered first and/or second round interviews for job and internship opportunities.
New users, please select "Join Now" below to create an account. Returning submitters, welcome back. You may return to view and edit your submittal(s) until the contest close date. Good luck.