The Association of Advancement Services Professionals is requesting presentation proposals for its 2016 Summit to be held in Chicago, IL, on October 26-28 at The Westin Michigan Avenue.
The theme of this year’s Summit “Talent, Growth, Resources: Managing Our Changing Future” will be emphasized throughout as we join together with advancement services and operational professionals from every nonprofit sector.
Those wishing to present are reminded the AASP consists of leaders from many segments of the non-profit industry. Presentations targeted to inform small shop management are encouraged as are those from organizations with designations other than Higher-Ed.
The Summit 2016 Program will:
- Offer interactive sessions on emerging trends and new strategies
- Engage Advancement Services professionals across a broad range of industry sectors
- Share practical knowledge for delivering optimal solutions for daily operational issues
- Provide opportunity to network with seasoned Advancement Service experts and industry leaders
- Present leading business practices in the form of case studies and models that can be applied to fundraising operations in any non-profit organization
- Support fulfilling fiduciary responsibilities and stewarding constituents responsibly
Prepare to present a session in one of five conference tracks:
- Leadership & Career Development
- Technology Trends
- Analytics & Reporting
- Prospect Management & Donor Relations
- Gift & Bio Administration
*View last year’s program for guidance on presentation style here: http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.advserv.org/resource/resmgr/Docs/2015_AASP_Program_FINAL.pdf
Please note that presentations are not intended to serve as system demonstrations of vendor products. Vendor demonstration room will be available, please refer to Sponsorship opportunities for more details - http://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.advserv.org/resource/resmgr/Summit/2016/aasp_sponsor_prospectus_2016.pdf