close this panel
Name: 2018 Section on Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine (SONPM)
Location: Orlando, Florida
Date: November 2–6, 2018
Website: Click here
2018 Section on Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine (SONPM) Abstracts Program
If you created an account in a different program, you may use the same username and access key. If this is your first time submitting, please create a new account.
- The Section on Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine accepts abstracts related to neonatal and perinatal medicine.
- Abstracts will be accepted for podium (oral) presentations as well as poster presentations. Abstracts submitted may be considered for either format at the discretion of the Abstract Review Committee.
- This section will consider abstracts in 3 categories: original research, both basic science and clinical research.
- Educational research related to neonatal-perinatal medicine will also be considered; case reports; and Quality Improvement.
- Animal studies should have IACUC approval; human studies should have IRB approval. A field is provided in the abstract submission process to submit these approval numbers, if applicable.
- In addition to unpublished work, abstracts may be accepted if presented at another meeting and published as an abstract, but not published as a manuscript.
- The top 10-14 abstracts submitted by fellows in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine training will receive AAP SONPM Travel Award to help defray the cost of travel to the meeting. The top two presentations given by a trainee or resident will receive a Young Investigator Award and $1000.00.
- Submitting an abstract to the NCE Conference implies that the author and/or the designated presenter agree to attend the meeting and present their work. However, presenters of accepted abstracts should notify Dr Angel Rios at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if they must cancel their presentation.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts should notify Andrew Hopper (email@example.com) as soon as possible if they must cancel their presentation.
Log in to submit an Abstract
Organizer: Katie Friedman - firstname.lastname@example.org /