If you are a subject matter expert with a great concept for an D365UG/AXUG, D365UG/CRMUG, GPUG, NAVUG, or PUG educational session for Summit Phoenix 2018, you’re in the right place. We are now accepting proposals for educational sessions through April 20th, 2018.
What’s behind a winning proposal?
Attendees rate our speakers as a top highlight of their event experience. Your proposal should showcase how you will create an experience that features interactive, engaging learning. Topics can vary widely across multiple tracks or focused learning areas. All submissions are rated for importance, scope of coverage of the topic, and relevance to the Dynamics community and industry. Proposals should be sufficiently detailed to allow evaluation of these criteria.
Need inspiration? Check out the schedules for Summit 2017 below. Inspiration for PUG sessions can be found on these User Group schedules under the BI & Reporting Track:
D365UG/AXUG 2017 Schedule
D365UG/CRMUG 2017 Schedule
GPUG 2017 Schedule
NAVUG 2017 Schedule
It is helpful to gather all information needed for each session proposal before submitting:
*Review our proposal guide for full submission details, located inside the site upon login.
How to Submit
- Session Title (max 9 words) and Description (max 100 words)
- Names and Email Addresses of individuals involved in your presentation (presenters, co-presenters, moderators, etc.). Note: you may opt to propose a session without including suggested presenters, if you or a colleague do not wish to be considered as a session presenter.
- Primary Topic which is most relevant to your presentation (e.g., BI and Reporting, Finance, etc.)
- Dynamics Product Versions which are applicable to your session
- Learning Objectives for your session to complete the sentence, "Participants will be able to...". At least 1 is required; it is suggested to provide 3-5 objectives.
- Level of Knowledge attendees should have for the session (basic, intermediate, advanced)
- Format of the presentation (How2, Presentation, etc.)
Log in below to get started. Update your proposal anytime until the deadline, April, 20th at 11:59 pm PDT.
Committee reviews of submissions will be made during this time.
We will provide feedback on every proposal, accepted or not, by 7/6/2018.
Dates to Remember
Summit 2018 Event Sites
Questions & Technical Support
- April 20th: Call for proposals closes at 11:59 p.m. PDT
- July 6th: Submission acceptance status notifications sent
- Individual User Groups reserve the right to modify their Proposal Submission Deadline and/or Acceptance Announcement Dates. Any updates will be posted on the submission site and announced to respective User Group Members.
If you need technical site support for your submission, please contact us at: