Thank you for your interest in contributing to the 2018 Boston PaymentsEd forum. Payment professionals are able to submit their session ideas via the following form.
Merchant speakers receive complimentary registration!
Submissions must be received by January 31, 2018.
What makes a good session? Based on attendee feedback, we look for the following items when evaluating submissions:
- Engaging and catchy title
- High focus on education – No selling
- Content targeted towards eCommerce merchants
- Clearly stated learning objectives
- Key takeaways
- Multiple speakers with differing experience and perspectives
- Focus on data and / or case studies
- Upcoming changes impacting the payments industry
- Emerging technologies