Welcome to the Coverings 2018 Call for Presentations where you can submit your session idea for consideration for the 2018 conference program.
Each year, Coverings provides the most innovative and cutting-edge education to the tile and stone industry in North America. Focused on the latest trends and need-to-know information, Coverings is looking for sessions which focus on solving problems and providing real-world information which our attendees need now in their professional and personal lives. Our attendees want demonstrations, hands-on and interactive experiences – they want to not only learn alongside their peers but from them, so we encourage all submitters to include planned audience-engagement strategies as part of their session description and learning objectives.
Submission review criteria may include:
Submission Deadline: September 8, 2017, 5pm PDT
- Overall quality of the proposed topic including title, description and learning objectives
- Proposed audience engagement strategies and interactivity and experience presenting similar strategies
- Diversity and uniqueness of the proposal and how it enhances the overall quality of the program
- Practical application of the topic in the real world
Before You Begin:
1. All submissions must be educational and NON-PROPRIETARY to be considered.
2. Incomplete submissions will NOT be considered. Please make sure all fields are completed before submitting.
3. Coverings retains the right to combine submissions into one session or move submissions from one format to another as needed.
4. You will receive a confirmation of your submission once your proposal has been received. Final notification as to your status will be sent out once the selection process is completed.