close this panel
Name: 2018 Section on LGBT Health and Wellness (SOLGBTHW)
Location: Orlando, Florida
Date: November 2–6, 2018
Website: Click here
2018 Section on LGBT Health and Wellness (SOLGBTHW) Abstracts Program
If you created an account in a different program, you may use the same username and access key. If this is your first time submitting, please create a new account.
- Abstracts submitted should focus on any aspect of LGBT health and wellness including but not limited to gender expression and gender identity, children of gay or lesbian parents, LGBT youth in foster care, health disparities of LGBT youth, school safety and inclusion, and the professional needs of LGBT pediatricians and trainees.
- Abstracts will be accepted for poster presentations only.
- This section will consider abstracts in the following areas: original research, educational programs, and community or advocacy projects.
- Submission will not preclude future submission for journal publication, nor does prior publication nor prior presentation or acceptance at another medical or scientific meeting disqualify submission to this section. Complete the fields regarding previous submission even though this will not exclude the paper from consideration. Priority may be given to papers not previously published or presented.
- Note that authors who attend the NCE must register and pay for the meeting (as well as any additional travel and housing expenses). The Section does not have funds to cover these costs for authors of abstracts.
Log in to submit an Abstract
Organizer: Katie Friedman - firstname.lastname@example.org /