We’re developing an incredible education program for A’19, and we’d love your help. We’re accepting proposals for A’19 educational sessions now through August 1, 2018.
New for A’19
- The submission process preconference workshop is now a separate call. If you’re interested in submitting a half-day or full-day workshop proposal, please visit the call for preconference workshops website.
- Speaker benefits: All confirmed A’19 speakers will receive a 30% discount on conference registration. We’ll share details about how to use the discount after registration opens in January 2019. This benefit applies to confirmed speakers only. It does not apply to session organizers unless your session organizer is also a confirmed speaker.
What’s behind a winning proposal?
Attendees consistently rate our speakers as a top conference highlight. Your proposal should show how you’ll create an experience that inspires and empowers; features interactive, engaging learning; and showcases emerging trends and innovations.
During the Phase 1 review, we’ll evaluate how well proposals reflect emerging trends, new ideas, and engaging learning in support of our curricular framework. In particular, we’re interested in proposals for sessions that are 60 and 90 minutes long and appropriate for intermediate, advanced, and expert knowledge levels.
Proposals that advance to Phase 2 will be evaluated for learner outcomes, speaker expertise, attendee value, and 2018 speaker evaluations (where applicable).
We'll provide feedback on every proposal at each phase of the submission process.
How to submit
Log in below to get started. Update your proposal anytime until the deadline, August 1, 2018, 11:59pm EST. Need inspiration? Check out 2018 schedule.
For an overview of the conference education program and the submission process, please visit the AIA CES A’19 Call for Proposals Resources YouTube playlist.
Questions & technical support
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need technical support for your submission, please call (410) 638 9239 or (877) 426 6323.
Dates to remember
- August 1: Call Phase 1 proposal submissions closes at 11:59pm EST
- October 3: Notification of acceptance into Phase 2
- October 18: Phase 2 submissions due by 11:59pm EST
- December 4: Notification of final acceptance