Welcome to the ASBrS 19th Annual Meeting Call for Abstracts and Videos! Please review the guidelines below for helpful information on preparing and submitting your abstract for the annual meeting.
Abstract Submission Guidelines Overview
- All abstracts for the 2018 Annual Meeting must be submitted online through our on-line submission portal.
- The online template must be used for all submissions.
- Abstracts may not contain data that have been previously presented or will be presented or published prior to the 19th annual meeting.
- Institutional names are not to be included anywhere in the title or body of the abstract.
- Case reports will not be accepted.
- Character limit – 2950 characters or less if you are including 1 table OR 1 figure, 3780 characters or less for abstracts that are text only. Character limit does not include title or authors. Abstracts that exceed the character limit will not be accepted.
Please refer to the criteria below if you are submitting a late breaking or ongoing clinical trial abstract:
All abstracts and videos must be submitted through our on-line submission portal no later than 3:00 pm ET on November 8, 2017.
- Late Breaking Abstracts: The ASBrS will accept late breaking abstracts specific to prospective clinical trials only. Abstracts that concern other data types will not be considered. To qualify as a late breaking abstract, submit a placeholder abstract by the general abstract deadline of November 8, 2017. The placeholder abstract should include background, methods and details of the clinical trial sample size and potential implications of trial findings. The final version of the abstract is due on February 28, 2018. The final version of the late breaking abstract must include the final results. These abstracts will be considered by the Publications Committee for presentation, and those accepted will be notified.
- Ongoing Clinical Trial Abstracts: Abstracts submitted in this section should describe the primary and secondary objectives of the trials, targeted accrual, sites the trial is open at, date of activation, anticipated study length, and trial design. Abstracts submitted to this category will be considered for poster presentation only.
Please email any questions regarding the submission process to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 877-992-5470 (M-F 8:30 am – 5:00 pm ET).
To view the Guidelines for Abstract Preparation, please click here
For video submission instructions, please click here