Guidelines for Submissions:
- When submitting your abstract please select either Abstract or Case Study.
- Abstracts previously presented or published will not be accepted for presentation.
- Submissions must be 500 words or less.
- Charts and/or graphics may be uploaded along with your submission, although they are not required.
- All accepted abstracts will be printed in the Journal of Clinical Immunology before the Annual Meeting. If there are multiple authors on a submission please ensure that the content of the abstract is acceptable to all for publishing.
- Accepted abstracts may be programmed into any part of the Annual Meeting, including the pre-conference Education Day.
Submissions close December 10 at 11:59PM CST. Notifications will be sent by mid-January to all individuals who have submitted an abstract.
Questions regarding submissions for the 2019 CIS Annual Meeting can be sent to email@example.com or by calling 1.414.224.8095.