Welcome to the (ISC)² Secure Summit Latin America 2019 Call for Papers submission site. We hope that you find this platform intuitive and easy to use. There are 6 areas to complete and the system will walk you through the steps.
Should you have any general questions, you can contact the (ISC)² Latam Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone +55 11 3515 8755. For specific questions or concerns about content or how to best position your submission, please contact Virginia da Costa at +55 11 3056 6000 or email@example.com
For more information, please visit here
You will be using this form to enter your presentation details and update your contact information for the conference. To begin, please click "Join Now" below.
Join us at the (ISC)² Secure Summit Latin America 2019 and share your expertise with over 300 senior level attendees in Mexico City, Mexico. All security-related topics are welcome - intermediate to advanced-level sessions are highly desirable and case studies are encouraged.
Submission guidelines for a successful submission:
Submission Deadline: February 18th at 11:59pm EST Time
- Proposals must be in English.
- Proposals must describe original work.
- The submitter is strongly encouraged to compose the abstract text with this form. Be sure to check spelling, word count, and conformance with the guidelines given.
- Commercially focused/vendor promotional proposals will not be considered.
- (ISC)² does not pay per diem, honoraria, or expenses.
- There are no fees required to submit a proposal.
- Membership is not required for submission.
- Your proposal will be rejected if the requirements of the proposal submission process are not completed.
- Presentation slots are generally 40 minutes and should include time for Q&A.
- All proposals will be reviewed and vetted by (ISC)² Security Congress Latin America Program Committee.
Speaker benefits include:
- An invitation to attend the full Congress with complimentary admission
- Access to all Education Sessions and Keynotes
- Access to Speaker Ready Room
- Expo Floor
- Networking Luncheons
Spots will be limited on our program so please get your submissions in early and ensure they are clear and concise with in-depth presentation content. Late submissions will not be considered under any circumstances.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +55 11 3515 8755. For more information, please visit http://latamsummits.isc2.org