Goals for our content
What makes our event stand out from the rest is the unique content provided by the Dynamics 365 community. eXtreme365 is looking for experienced thought leaders who are willing to share their unique insights on relevant topics.
This event has evolved from eXtremeCRM to eXtreme365, now addressing all aspects of the Intelligent Business Cloud. Please consider submitting session ideas for any of the following product categories.
- Azure IOT and other relevant services
- Analytics & Reporting (Power BI)
- Common Data Service
- Dynamics 365 – Business Central
- Dynamics 365 – Field Service
- Dynamics 365 – Marketing
- Dynamics 365 – Finance & Operations
- Dynamics 365 - Retail
- Dynamics 365 – Sales
- Dynamics 365 – Service
- Dynamics 365 – Talent
- Office 365
- Power BI
eXtreme365 sessions are 75 minutes to give plenty of time to deep dive into topics and for Q&A. Sessions are known for:
- Deep, advanced real-world technical content (300 - 400 level) for consultants, architects and developers
- Real-world best practices in the Sales and Marketing track to better market/sell/compete/win more customers
- Effective demonstration techniques to enhance pre-sales/demo skills
- All topics should appeal to experienced partners
To accomplish these goals, we look for the following when reviewing and selecting sessions:
Notification and Registration
- Unique session content - not previously presented elsewhere and not easily found on the internet.
- Technical sessions at the 300 – 400 level on topics that are difficult to find in other places.
- Developer sessions – Sessions that identify problem, explain solution and show code developed to accomplish it. Presenters should not violate any IP restrictions from customers. This might mean a code rewrite if necessary.
- Sales & Presales sessions - Best practices in selling the value of Intelligent Business Cloud, demonstration tips and tricks, competitive selling, increasing close rates etc.
- Marketing sessions - Address the topics of digital marketing and adapting modern marketing strategy to address the buying behaviors of today’s customer.
- Sessions will utilize real-world examples whenever possible.
- All track sessions are educational in nature. If you wish to highlight your specific product in an ISV Showcase, please fill out a request on the Sponsor Inquiry page.
We will work diligently to finalize the agenda 60-90 days prior to the opening of the conference and confirm with those selected the sessions that were selected and their placement on the agenda. For those that do not get selected we will notify the authors 30 days prior to the conference.
Presenters will meet with eXtreme Team members and/or members of our Content Advisory Council to ensure high quality sessions.
Please do not hold off on your registration for the conference expecting to be selected as a speaker. In the case that you have registered and paid, and then are selected, we will refund your registration in accordance to the Speaker Policy.
*Review our proposal guide for full submission details, located inside the site upon login.
Log in below to get started.
We reserve the right to modify their Proposal Submission Deadline and/or Acceptance Announcement Dates. Any updates will be posted on the submission site.