Welcome to the SMRA Abstract Upload Form.
We invite you to submit an abstract for consideration for the Society for Magnetic Resonance Angiography (SMRA) Annual International Conference.
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 18, 2018
For full meeting details, visit our website at: http://society4mra.org/
As usual, the scope of this year’s SMRA meeting spans the domain of new developments in MRA, both technical and clinical.
The meeting includes both oral and poster presentations.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
SMRA Trainee Travel Fellowships:
- Abstracts should be submitted in a PDF file format.
- Abstracts must be only one page in length (select A4 or 8.5 x 11 inches), including all graphics.
- Use a line spacing of 1 or greater with at least 0.5 inch margins all around.
- Use Arial font with size 10-12 point.
- The title should be at least 12 point, bold, and center justified.
- Author(s) and institution(s) should be listed below the title and center justified. The presenter should be underlined.
- Use the format: Purpose, Methods, Results, Discussion, References, as closely as appropriate.
- Only online submission via the website using the Cadmium software will be accepted. Abstracts submitted via email or fax will not be accepted.
- Please indicate the following:
- Preferred presentation: oral, poster, or either
- Scientific categories for your presentation. The Program Committee will compose the scientific sessions with respect to your choice as much as possible
- Synopsis: Brief summary of the abstract (max. 100 words)
Students, trainees, and recent graduates submitting abstracts as primary authors will be eligible for travel awards of up to $500 to cover hotel expenses. To be eligible for consideration for a travel award, the author must: a) be primary and presenting author on the submitted abstract, and b) be a student in a degree-granting institution, a resident or fellow, or be within two years of receiving their terminal degree. We anticipate giving up to 20 travel awards to the highest scoring abstracts.
At the meeting, student/trainee presentations will be eligible for the Potchen Award for best oral presentation, or the Passariello Award for best poster presentation.
To begin, select "Join Now" below.