The submission portal is OPEN NOW for late-breaking submissions and will accept the following session types –
oral presentation sessions,
individual gallery sessions.
The submission portal will close promptly at 3 pm Eastern Time on Friday, September 14.
>> Want to learn more about the various types and the requirements for each? Read more about them on the AAA website!
Late-Breaking Eligibility and FAQs:
- AAA membership:
All session participants must be AAA members at the time of proposal submission.
Nonmember guests may be permitted to presenter under compelling circumstances.
- Annual Meeting registration:
Registration is NOT required at the time of proposal submission. However, if the Late-Breaking Session is accepted, all session participants will need to register for the Annual Meeting no later than 3 pm ET, October 22.
Failure to register by the deadline will result in forfeiture of participation and removal from the program.
Does the One-Plus-One Rule Presentation Policy apply?
No. Individuals may apply to participate on Late-Breaking Session submissions, even if they are serving in roles on accepted presentations. The presentation policy that limits Annual Meeting presenting individuals to one major role and one secondary role does not apply to Late-Breaking Sessions.
Please use this submission portal to provide your abstract and submission details. Submissions submitted outside of this portal or emailed directly to AAA are ineligible and will not be considered for the 2018 AAA Annual Meeting Program.
Accessing the portal:
- Monday, August 13: Submission portal opens for Late-Breaking Session submissions
- Friday, September 14 (3 pm ET): Submission portal closes for Late-Breaking Session submissions
- Week of October 8: Accept/decline notifications sent to submitters
- Monday, October 22 (3 pm ET): Registration deadline for accepted Late-Breaking Session participants. Participants who are not registered by this date forfeit their participation in the Late-Breaking Session.
>> Click "Login" below to sign in with your AnthroGateway username (email address) and password to begin.
>> Click "Create Now" if you do not have an AAA profile. You will be directed to the AAA website to create an AnthroGateway account, and then you'll revisit the abstract scorecard to log in with your AAA information.