Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for consideration to present at the Nurse Anesthesia Annual Congress on September 21-25, 2018 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts.
Please review the Submission Guidelines
before submitting your abstract(s). AANA will accept up to three (3) submissions per presenter.
Submission Deadline and Notification
Submission Deadline: January 12, 2018 at 11:59pm CT.
Grading Deadline: February 9, 2018 at 11:59pm CT.
Notification Deadline: Presenters will be notified of their submission status no later than March 9, 2018.
The AANA Annual Congress is designed to provide a variety of educational topics that will develop the maximum effectiveness of CRNAs in their roles as healthcare providers in diverse settings across the nation. Attended by over 2,500 CRNAs, this affords nurse anesthetists an opportunity to present best practice and research amongst colleagues. Since the AANA is a non-profit organization, speaker honoraria are limited.
The goals of the Annual Congress are as follows:
- Provide an organized learning experience that augments the knowledge and skills of the CRNA in various settings.
- Serve as a forum where best practices and research pertinent to the specialty of nurse anesthesia are presented.
- Familiarize nurse anesthetists with the most up-to-date medical equipment, technology, and pharmacological products.
- Provide members with an opportunity to participate in the business of the AANA.
- Facilitate collaboration and networking between participants on a professional and social level.