Thank you for your interest in submitting an abstract for consideration to present at the Nurse Anesthesia Annual Congress on August 9-13, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago, IL.
Please review the Submission Guidelines
before submitting your abstract(s). AANA will accept up to three (3) submissions per presenter with a maximum of two (2) presenters per abstract submitted.
Submission Deadline and Notification
Submission Deadline: November 15, 2018 at 11:59pm CT.
Grading Deadline: December 14, 2018 at 11:59pm CT.
Notification Deadline: Presenters will be notified of their submission status no later than February 8, 2019.
The AANA Annual Congress is designed to provide a variety of educational topics that will develop the maximum effectiveness of CRNAs in their roles as healthcare providers in diverse settings across the nation. Attended by over 2,500 CRNAs, this affords nurse anesthetists an opportunity to present best practice and research amongst colleagues.
The goals of the Annual Congress are as follows:
The AANA is a non-profit organization, and therefore speaker honoraria are limited. Presenters will be required to register for the conference and subject to the registration fees outlined in the program. Presenters will be responsible for all travel and accommodations.
- Provide an organized learning experience that augments the knowledge and skills of the CRNA in various settings.
- Serve as a forum where research pertinent to the specialty of nurse anesthesia can be presented.
- Familiarize nurse anesthetists with the latest medical equipment, technology, and pharmacological products.
- Provide members with an opportunity to participate in the business of the AANA.
- Facilitate interaction and networking between participants on a professional and social level.